Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The First of Many...

After much debate, consideration and lots of procrastination at work, I've decided to start blogging. What really held me back for so long, is the fact that I can't write for shit! I'm not a big fan of literature and I'm also not very good at expressing my thoughts...by saying so, this blog will be quite an experience for me. Also with some encouragement and sense knocking from my significant other, I've realized that this will be the perfect opportunity for me to somewhat replace what I use to have in my possession, a Journal. Keep track of my thoughts and ideas and be able to see the changes within myself and in my life, see if perhaps I've regressed or progressed as a human being...if that made any sense at all.

So...Please remain seated, keep your arms and hands inside at all time, buckle your seat belt, and here we go!! My first of many blogs to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment